I've been toying with the idea of setting up a blog for a while now, I guess its about time I bite the bullet and take the first step. It might take me a while to sort out the layout of the blog, I've got a little on my plate at the moment and I'm new to Blogger but hopefully within a few weeks I'll have the final look and feel sorted.
As a Software Engineer (and I'm sure many of you can relate), I often make use of the internet to find useful coding tips, libraries, and most importantly whenever I stumble across a Windows function that is mysteriously missing from the MSDN documentation.
Occasionally and where possible when I come across anything I feel might be useful to someone else I'll try to post it here to fill the knowledge gap.
Watch this space....
0 comments:
Post a Comment